Friday, April 4, 2014

Professional Jealousy and racism in its most deady form!



One of many attempts to get me out of town, not because of who I was, but because of what I stood for.  I stood for the children who had no voices, who where being abused, neglected and abandoned while the government departments looked away with impunity. 

They did not stop me, nor will anyone ever stop me from opening my eyes to the injustice around me, nor will they stop me from doing something to make a difference.   




No one was apprehended or questioned on this break-in where all computers had been stolen, food stores, personal files had been riffled, and the messages on the walls were ignored by the police.

Because no one had been murdered, the police did not think itnecessary to check on the handwriting, the finger prints or the boot prints outside the door. 

0 comments: