Thursday, October 16, 2014

We have a choice: Life or Death

My diet 
I am not living properly and I am not dying properly … I am hanging around in the middle somewhere with no deadline for either health or death.   

I have always said that hanging around in the passage is the most difficult thing when one door has closed and the other has not opened yet.   This ‘life-threatening’ passage is the most challenging one I have been in.  I can’t see the door that closed or if that same door is going to open again … and I can’t see where or when the new door will open.   The devil does not want me and God does not want a deputy.  

Money can’t buy health, but it sure as hell can give you a better chance at opening the health door.  A million bucks would give me a fighting chance of opening that door.   The sixty tablets in the second drawer next to my bed will open the other door.   

But for today, I choose to live.  One second at a time, then one minute at a time … and then tomorrow comes, and I will be glad I chose LIFE!

0 comments: