Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Abundant Reality


It is important to understand the connection between manifesting from the abundance of the universe and God’s perfect plan for us. Failure to manifest abundance is failure to manifest in accordance with the divine plan. I am creating without a plan, without the professionals advice, without the knowledge of how to manifest in abundance. I know that with my thoughts I create my reality, but I create two kinds, lack and abundance. It becomes a hit and miss affirm, and more often than not, I create lack. My idea of creating abundance is good but until I create only abundance, it is not according to the divine plan. The divine plan is intricately involved with my divine purpose on earth. If I create my life with my thoughts and I do so with my divine purpose in mind, I cannot help but to create in abundance…everything in abundance. If what I want is in accordance with my lifes purpose, I will manifest it, whether it is a big home, an imported vehicle, a swimming pool, money or even patience, tolerance, compassion or anything else I wish myself to be.
Everything in the world is either in a state of construction or destruction. These two forces are essential in the building of the universe. There are only two movements, two actions, building or breaking down, affirming or denying. I either affirm with my thought or I deny with my thought. Seldom do I remove my thought from a thing or situation or person and I find that most of the time I spend affirming.  To affirm means that I acknowledge and accept the fact, whatever it may be. I affirm the perfection and beauty of the world, but at the same time, I affirm the evil of the world. By affirming I am building up, adding power and strength to the thing. If I am affirming the positive and the negative, how is the universe supposed to know what it is I actually want or are trying to manifest? On one hand I am affirming everything that is good, and the next moment, I am affirming that everything is bad. I wake up and see a beautiful sunrise and affirm that the world is goodness and perfection. I pick up the newspaper from the door, read it and then affirm that the world is an evil place to live in, that there is nothing but murders, rapes and wars. In the space of a day, an hour or even a minute, I am affirming good and bad. I affirm negative things most of the time and I experience in my reality, negative things most of the time.  It is time for changing the thought pattern.  Affirm only the positive and give no thought to the negative unless you can do something about it so that it becomes a positive.  I guess that is why I am always fighting injustice – it is a negative thing.  

0 comments: