Monday, April 13, 2015

Three Lines for a Life!

What will it say on yours?

A friend I have known for almost forever died last year from a heart attack.   That was sad.  But sadder still is that his life only took up three lines in the media when he died.  
Three little lines for a whole lifetime of living…And on his gravestone…
Name: xxx 
Date:1955 ---2014.   
How sad that a whole life was wasted. 
When I leave here I want to leave the world a little better than when I found it.  I want more than three lines in the media.  I want thousands of dashes between my year of birth and the year of my death.  I want to continue to LIVE every moment that I have, without letting one opportunity to live, or help, or encourage or to make beautiful pass me by.  Each morning I wake up and make a choice.  I can choose to live or choose to die.  I choose to live!  I want to be part of life right now and not just some nice words said once I am dead.   Strange how no one says kak things about the dead, but they can talk a lot of shit about you while you live.

0 comments: