Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas Letter to My Children and Grandchildren

Christmas 2015

My precious Niki, Denny, Abbe, Cameron and Olivia

My greatest wish is that my children and grandchildren will always know just how much I love them and know just how proud I am of each.
My greatest desire is that for the rest of their lives they will know that no matter what, I will always be there for them, anyhow I can.
My children are my most precious assets and I will hold them gently and safely in my heart forever.
When I look into the eyes of my children’s children, I look into the face of God.
If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart and I’ll stay there forever. (Winnie the Pooh)
I love you with all my heart.  May you experience a beautiful Christmas and a year ahead that will give you enough of everything you need, with a little more so that you can give some away.

Your Mom /Mooms 

0 comments: