Thursday, December 17, 2015

What is God’s father’s name?

My grandson’s name is Cameron.  He is 5 years old and lives in the United Kingdom.  He was having a conversation with his mum.
“Mum, what is dude’s name who is God’s father?”
“God does not have a father Cam”
“Yes, he does.  What is the dude’s name?”
“What are you talking about my boy?”
“I volunteered to be the dude because he does not have to say any lines.  What is the name of the dude who is God’s father?”
“God does not have a father Cam”
“Yes, he does.  He has a wife and a baby”
“Oh, you mean Joseph?”
“Yes, that’s the dude’s name.  I am going to be in the concert and I am going to be Joseph”.
“That’s wonderful, honey. I am so proud of you”.
“Well, I am only doing it because he doesn’t have to learn any lines”.


Just goes to show – God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit – and how we confuse our small children with such things. 

0 comments: