Thursday, September 22, 2016

Eugene de Kock - Part One

 I said that I would not write a thing about Eugene once he was out – I have changed my mind.  I am going to tell you what went down over the months before his release.

One of the first things I am going to tell you is why we changed the name of Eugene’s page so fast. In fact, James Marx was so de moer in with me for doing what I was told to do and I could not tell him why…he left the group and blocked me as a friend. Big deal ~ I did not cry over that one.  I have no time for adult cry-babies.   There were far more important things at stake than being concerned with someone’s ego.  And there have been very big egos in the story of Eugene de Kock.   There was a lot of information that we knew and a lot of things going down behind the scenes that we could not divulge to the public because we had spies and double-agents in the group.  Those we knew … we played into their hands, knowing what we were doing.  Oh!  The glory of the Art of War.  We kept our secrets, played our games and now they still think he may be the centre of a white revolution. Hence all the media regarding him being asked to speak at functions and being asked to leave before entering the door.  They are looking at the wrong person.  I am the dangerous one to watch.  I am the centre of the white revolution, the black revolution, the mixed race revolution and now also the rat revolution.    Over the next couple of posts, I am going to reveal to you what went down.  I hope you will stay with me for the ride. 

0 comments: