Tuesday, September 6, 2016

OPERATION MPUKU - The Pied Piper has almost won in this ward. (3)

  A RAT IN MY KITCHEN ... WHAT AM I GONNA DO?
OPERATION MPUKU
Our Ref:
Deals with this matter: Mr A Tolom
telephone: +27 (0) 41 505 4578
6 September 2016
Ms Dianne Lang
13 Core Terrace
Central
Dianne.lang1@gmail.com
OPERATION MPUKU: URGENT REQUEST FOR INTERVENTION BY PUBLIC HEALTH
DIRECTORSTE: PE CENTRAL AREA
Your email dated yesterday, 5 September 2016, copied to the Executive Mayor, Acting
City Manager and others refers.
I would like to refer to our telephonic discussion on the above subject matter and my
subsequent apology to yourself regarding the unacceptable conduct of our employee, Mr
Willem Basson, of whom action has already been taken against.
You may recall that I wanted to visit your house this week of 5 – 9 September 2016 or
whenever your are available with the Environmental Health Practitioners, in order to attend
to your complaint and conduct necessary inspection. You mentioned that you will not be
available this week but rather the following week. I undertook to make a visit personally
with relevant Environmental Health Officials whenever you are available and you agreed to
that arrangement.
Your email dated 5 September 2016, to the Times Media and Mr Willem Basson has now
come as a surprise to me and it creates confusion of your intentions. If anything has
changed from our last telephonic discussion, I should at least be informed so that I could
continue with suggested site visit and inspection.
Nevertheless, it is necessary that I inform you that through your complaint, Public Health
2
Directorate has decided to review and intensify its Vector Control Programme in PE
Central Area. The Roll-out Plan will be communicated to the relevant stakeholders and you
may be advised of its implementation.
For any further concerns regarding your complaint, I would like to deal with it directly.
Kindly advise my office on when you will be available for requested site visit and
inspection, at twiegand@mandelametro.gov.za / 041 505 4578.
I trust that this is in order.
Yours faithfully,
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
PUBLIC HEALTH
Cc: Executive Mayor
Acting City Manager
Times Media
Communications

I have almost won!! Then onto the next thing. If you have rats in your area ... follow my leader and I will take you places you never thought possible.

0 comments: